Click here to apply for your bond
The Nevada Mortgage Banker Bond is required by the State of Nevada for all who would like to be licensed as a Mortgage Banker in the state. A mortgage banker license is required for any person that directly, or indirectly, does any of the following:
- Holds themselves out as being able to buy or sell notes secured by liens on real property using his or her own money or make loans secured by liens on real property using his or her own money
- Negotiates, originates or makes or offers to negotiate, originate or make commercial mortgage loans as an agent on behalf of an institutional investor
- Holds themselves out as a wholesale dealer
The bond states that the bondholder, their agents, and their employees shall strictly, honestly, and faithfully comply with the provisions of chapter 645B, 645E and 645F of NRS and any regulation adopted pursuant thereto. The bond amount is based upon annual Nevada loan production: $20,000 or less loan production volume, the bond amount is $50,000; for more than $20,000 loan production volume, the bond amount is $75,000.
Where can I get a Nevada Mortgage Banker Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
Surety1.com is a service of AssuredPartners one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the nation. Surety1.com is the premier online provider of surety bonds nationwide since 2003. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
Click here to visit our state by state guide to mortgage industry bonds
How to Get Your Nevada Mortgage Banker Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.