A Nevada Health Care Facility & Services Bond, also known as a Nevada Healthcare Facility Bond, is required for any healthcare facility or service provider that operates in the state of Nevada. It’s a type of surety bond that ensures the facility or service provider adheres to all applicable state laws and regulations, as set forth by the Nevada Department of Human Resources, Division of Public and Behavioral Health (DPBH).
The required bond amount for a Nevada Health Care Facility & Services Bond depends on the number of employees the facility or service provider has. The following tiers apply:
- $5,000: For facilities or service providers with 1-6 employees
- $25,000: For facilities or service providers with 7-25 employees
- $50,000: For facilities or service providers with 26+ employees
The cost of the surety bond is usually between 1% and 3% of the bond amount, subject to a minimum premium and fees of $150. Surety1 will shop its many markets to procure the right price at the right terms.
How to Get a Nevada Health Care Facility & Services Bond
At Surety1.com we make it easy to obtain this surety bond. Our simple, three step process is:
- Complete the easy to navigate and secure online application. 1
- Review the free, no obligation quote from one of Surety1’s professional surety bond agents, usually within one business day.
- Sign some paperwork and pay the bond premium
Once these steps have been completed, the Nevada Health Care Facility & Services Bond will be shipped to the bond applicant.
1 -The name of the applicant on the surety bond application must match exactly the full legal business name of applicant for the license.
Surety1.com is a service of AssuredPartners one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the nation. Representing over a dozen surety bond companies, Surety1.com is the premier online provider of surety bonds nationwide since 2003.