Click here to apply for your bond
The Nevada Contractor’s Bond is required by the Nevada State Contractors Board. The bond states that a claim may be filed on your surety bond if one of the following happens:
- As the owner of the property to be improved entered into a construction contract with the contractor and is damaged by the failure of the contractor to perform the contract or to remove liens filed against the property: or
- As an employee of the contractor performed labor on or about the site of the construction covered by the contract; or
- As a supplier of man-furnished materials or equipment for the construction covered by the contract; or
- Is injured by any unlawful act or omission of the contractor in the performance of a contract.
What is the amount of the Nevada Contractor’s Bond?
The bond amount is determined by the Nevada State Contractors Board at the time of license approval. The bond amount can be anywhere between $1,000 to $500,000. Items taken into consideration when determining the bond amount include:
- Type of license applied for
- Monetary limit granted
- Past, present or future financial responsibility
- Applicant’s character
How can I get the bond?
Surety1 can easily get you the bond that you need. You can be assured of the lowest rates as we have partnered with over a dozen A-rated surety markets.
First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after your application has been submitted, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. After that, once you are ready to move forward, you just need to pay the premium and sign the agreement. Lastly, your bond will be mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. We are licensed in all 50 states and our services have earned an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Nevada Contractor’s Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.