A Montana Process Server’s Bond is required for all those who wish to be registered and a Process Server in the state.
The Montana Process Server’s Bond states that the bondholder will follow the Montana State Annotated Code 25-1-111 and 25-1-1112. The Code states that a process server shall provide the Montana Board of Private Security with proof of surety bond of $10,000 for individuals while firms must submit a bond amount worth $100,000.
Other Certificate of Registration Requirements:
- 18 years of age or older. • United States citizen or legal permanent U.S. resident.
- A resident of the State of Montana for at least 1 year immediately preceding making
- application pursuant to MCA 25-1-1102(3).
- No felony convictions pursuant to MCA 25-1-1102(2).
- FBI and Montana Dept. of Justice criminal fingerprint background check.
- Pass a Board-approved exam based on the process server handbook.
- Full-face passport-type photograph of head and shoulders.
- Completed application form.
- All supporting documentation (driver’s license or birth certificate for proof of age.)
- A completed Character reference form
- Payment for appropriate fees ($125)
- Provide Montana Process Servers Bond
How can I obtain a Montana Process Server’s Bond?
The process of getting the surety bond is easy. We offer an easy to use online application that will only take you minutes to complete. Within one business day, you will be contacted by one of our surety experts to give you a quote. Upon completion of necessary paperwork, payment will be submitted and your bond will be delivered to you via USPS Priority Mail (additional expedited shipping services available).
Surety1 is licensed in all 50 states and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. Surety Solutions has served Montana been in this business since 2003 so you can trust that we know what we are doing and will only offer the best service and competitive rate for our clients.