The Missouri Title Loan Lenders Bond is required by the Commissioner of Finance for the State of Missouri. The bond is required to be in the amount of $20,000. The bond ensures that the agents will faithfully conform to and abide by the provisions of this statue, honestly and faithfully apply all funds received, perform all obligations and undertakings under the aforesaid statute, and pay to the State and to any person all money that becomes due and owing to the Commissioner.
- Completed Application Form
- Proof of $75,000 capital pursuant to Section 367.509 or balance sheet showing a net worth of business entity
- A general premises liability insurance policy pursuant to Section 367.530 in the amount of $1,000,000 per occurrence covering all locations licensed and operated by the business entity (attach declaration sheet showing coverage amounts including effective/expiration dates of policy)
- A Missouri Title Loan Lenders Bond or letter of credit in the amount of $20,000 per location
- $1,000 fee should be included as a check made payable to the Division of Finance
Where can I get a Missouri Title Loan Lenders Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.