The Minnesota Cosmetology School Bond is required by the State of Minnesota, Board of Cosmetology. The bond states that the bondholder shall faithfully perform all contracts and agreements with students, made by the bondholder, their agents or solicitors. The bond amount is $10,000.
Licensed in all 50 states, we’ve been providing Minnesota surety bonds since 2003.
Where can I get a Minnesota Cosmetology School Bond?
Simply complete our, easy to navigate, free online application form. You will be contacted shortly by one of our surety experts with a quote for your bond. If you wish to proceed, the premium will be collected and your bond mailed to you by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is available, for an extra fee.
While Surety1 is not directly involved with the licensing process we have compiled this list to help you with the requirements for an initial Cosmetology School License . They include:
- A completed application
- $4,000 fee
- Active Articles of Organization or Corporation (if applicable)
- Active Certificate of Assumed Name (if applicable)
- Current Professional Liability Insurance
- Current Worker’s Compensation Insurance (if applicable)
- Designated Licensed S
- School Manager with an active and current School Manager License
- A roster of school instructors with current and active Instructor Licenses
- Current student enrollment lists
- Detailed outlines of course curricula
- Copy of standard enrollment contract, including student rules and disciplinary policies
- Copies of all financial aid and refund policies
- Copies of all solicitation materials
- Current balance sheet and statement of income, pro forma income, and cash flow projections
- Inventory of all equipment and tools
- Diagram of the school floor plan
- A statement attesting to compliance with local applicable building codes, Minnesota State Fire Codes, and applicable OSHA requirements
- $10,000 Surety Bond
Surety Solutions Insurance Services Inc (Surety1) maintains an A+rating by the Better Business Bureau. We represents over a dozen “A” rated surety companies.