The Minneapolis Residential Specialty Contractor Bond is required by the City of Minneapolis, Department of Licenses and Consumer Services. The bond amount is $10,000.
The bond states that the bondholder shall well and truly observe the ordinances of said City of Minneapolis in relation to Chapter 277 and all other laws of said city.
Why should I choose Surety1 for my Minneapolis Residential Specialty Contractor Bond?
Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available. We will get you bonded quickly and at the best possible price.
Checklist for your Residential Specialty Contractor License
Surety1 has compiled this list to help you with the process of the license application. Aside from the $10,000 surety bond, you need to prepare and comply with the following:
- Completed License Application
- Certificate of Liability Insurance: a general liability which includes premises and operations insurance and products and completed operations insurance with the following coverage:
- $100,000 for injury or death of one person
- $300,000 for each accident or occurrence
A Residential Specialty Contractors’ license authorizes an individual to perform services in one of the following disciplines: Excavation, Masonry, Carpentry, Interior & Exterior Finishing, Drywall and Plaster, Roofing and other Installation Specialties.
To apply for your Minneapolis Residential Specialty Contractor Bond, simply complete the easy to navigate, free online application form. Within one to two business days you will hear from one of our surety agents with a no obligation quote for the bond.
Should you decide to get your bond from us, you will just need to pay the bond premium and sign any necessary paperwork. We will then send the bond via USPS Priority mail. Overnight delivery is available, for an additional cost.
Surety1 started in 2003 and continues to issue surety bonds to all 50 states. Our fast and reliable service has earned us not only loyal clients but even an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Minneapolis Residential Specialty Contractor Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.