The Massachusetts E.V.R. Permit Bond for Electronic Vehicle Registration is required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Registry of Motor Vehicles. The bond guarantees the terms of the permit issued by the Registry of Motor Vehicles.
What is Massachusetts E.V.R. Permit Bond?
Electronic Vehicle Registration (EVR) lets Registry of Motor Vehicles approved end users process registration transactions and title applications through an electronic link to a service provider and the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (RMV). If you are an authorized End User, you may perform the following registry functions:
- Registration renewals
- Issue new plates and decals
- Transfer plates between vehicles
- Collect title information
- Process certain renewals
- Change a customer’s address in the RMV database, if necessary
- Vehicle registration
How do I get an EVR?
- Enter into an agreement with an RMV approved service provider
- Meet requirements of the end user permits
- Acquire permit bond
- Provide evidence of general liability insurance coverage
- Provide evidence of tax compliance
- Maintain three RMV trained personnel
- Meet security requirements and submit a floor plan
- Obtain appropriate business licenses and certificates
- Obtain an agent’s license from the Division of Insurance (DOI), if your business is an agency
- Bear all costs associated with the program’s computer hardware, labor, electronic interface system charges, and transaction processing, mailing, and ordering and shipping costs of required inventory and supplies.
Where can I get a Massachusetts E.V.R. Permit Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.