Click here to apply for your bond
The Massachusetts Driving School Bond is required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Registry of Motor Vehicles. The bond states that the bondholder shall satisfy all judgments against it in actions to provide reimbursement to students and/or parents in the event that the program ceases to function and fails to provide or complete the contracted for instruction.
What are the requirements for a Massachusetts Driving School License?
- A completed Driving School License Application form
- Payment of the required fees.
- Pass an inspection of the driving school site.
- Written proof of insurance.
- Performance bond.
Where can I get a Massachusetts Driving School Bond?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Massachusetts Driving School Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.