The Massachusetts Auctioneer’s License Bond is required by the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, Director of Standards. The bond amount is $10,000. It states that the bondholder will comply with the provisions of Chapter 100 of the General Laws. In addition, they shall pay any and all fines or penalties incurred through violations of the provisions.
Who needs to have the Massachusetts Auctioneer’s License Bond?
An auctioneer is any person who, for a fee, commission, or profit, offers, negotiates or attempts to negotiate, a listing contract, sale, purchase or exchange of goods. This includes chattels, merchandise, real or personal property, or of any other commodity which may lawfully be kept or offered for sale or by public auction.
All auctioneers must be licensed and Massachusetts Auctioneer’s License bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are other licensing requirements?
- Completed Auctioneer Application form
- Diploma or Certificate from a Certified Auctioneer School
- Two signed letters of recommendation from a licensed auctioneer, or an elected official of a member of the Massachusetts Bar
- Payment of $100 for the license fee
Why should I choose Surety1 for my Massachusetts Auctioneer’s License Bond?
With Surety1, you not only get the Massachusetts Auctioneer Surety Bond at the best rate possible, you also get it FAST. We are proud to say that through our partnership with many A-rated surety companies, we are able to offer the lowest rates in the market today.
The first step is to complete our easy to navigate, free online application form. Next you will be contacted by one of our licensed agents with a no-obligation quote on the bond premium. Finally, when you’re ready to proceed, pay the premium, sign the necessary paperwork and we will send you the bond right away.
Founded in 2003, licensed in all 50 states, we continue to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Massachusetts Auctioneer’s License Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.