The Maryland Wholesale Pharmacy Distributor Bond is required by the Maryland Board of Pharmacy, in the set amount of $100,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall comply with and be subject to the provisions of Health Occupations Article, Subtitle 6C, Annotated Code of Maryland. A distributor permit is required before engaging in wholesale distribution of prescription drugs or devices into or within the State.
Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available. We represent over a dozen “A” rated markets. We will get you bonded quickly at the best possible price.
What are the requirements for a Wholesale Pharmacy Distributor Permit?
- Complete the Application Form for Wholesale Pharmacy Distributor Permit
- Pay $1,750 for the new application fee
- Provide the most recent inspection report, if applicable
- Provide Proof of Accreditation
- Attach copies of DEA registration certificates
- Attach copies of Maryland CDS Registration certificates
- State and Federal permit/license/registration numbers
- Certificate of Occupancy
- List of all products distributed
- Surety Bond
Where can I get a Maryland Wholesale Pharmacy Distributor Bond?
With Surety1, all you need to do is complete our easy to navigate online application form. After that one of our licensed agents will contact you with a quote for the price to obtain your bond.
As our quote is no-obligation, you can then decide if you would like to move forward with purchasing the bond. If you choose to move forward, we will have you remit the premium payment then your agent will ship your new bond to you via USPS Priority Mail. If you need your bond in a hurry we also offer overnight shipping options for an additional fee.
Surety1 has been writing Surety Bonds since 2003. We have made the process as simple and efficient as possible. We are licensed in all 50 states, , and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau for our fast and friendly service.