The Maryland Driver Education Bond is required by the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration in the amount of $40,000 for the year. The bond states that the bondholder shall conduct the business in full compliance with those Sections of the Transportation Article, of the Annotated Code of Maryland.
All who would wish to be licensed as s driving school must submit the surety bond.
What are the other requirements to become Licensed?
Submit all the following documents to the Motor Vehicle Administration in order to obtain your license.
- Payment of $180 for the application fee
- Completed application form
- Fire inspection approval
- Zoning approval
- Authorization for a criminal background check
- Copy of workman’s compensation insurance
- Copy of general liability insurance
- Proof of owner’s graduation from high school or GED or college degree
- Proof of state and federal tax ID
- Completed instructor’s application for at least one licensed instructor
- Original certificate of insurance that covers all training vehicles
- Copy of the vehicle state inspection certificate unless the vehicle is new
- MVA vehicle certification
- Corporation documents if applicable
Where can I get a Maryland Driver Education Bond?
It does not take long to process a Maryland Driver Education Bond. Here at Surety1, we offer an easy to use online application form that you can answer in just a few minutes. Once you submit that, one of our licensed agents will contact you to give you a quote for your surety bond. After which, you just need to complete the paperwork and pay the bond premium and we will mail you the surety bond through USPS Priority Mail. You can also choose to receive it through overnight delivery.
We have been issuing surety bonds in all 50 states since 2003 and we are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau for our fast and reliable service.
How to Get Your Maryland Driver Education Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.