The Kentucky School Surety Bond is required by the Kentucky Commission on Proprietary Education with a minimum bond amount of $20,000. The commission is charged with licensing and regulating all proprietary schools doing business in Kentucky, other than those that offer a four year bachelor’s degree. This surety bond is one requirement for obtaining a license to operate a proprietary school in the state.
Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available. We will get you bonded quickly at the best possible price.
What are the requirements that need to be submitted to get licensed?
- Along with the School Surety Bond each Agent/Recruiter is required to have a Blanket Agent Surety Bond, in a minimum of $5,000.
- Applicants must complete an application form for Resident School or Non-Resident School.
- Agents/Recruiters must complete the Application for Permit to Act as an Agent.
- Student enrollment form, complete with school’s refund policy.
- Sample of certificate, diploma, and/or associate degree issued upon successful completion of program(s).
- Complete equipment inventory listed by course or program.
- A description of the space and facilities.
- Minimum instructor qualifications.
- A financial statement.
- Fire inspection report.
- School catalog, bulletin, brochure, or other publication distributed to students.
Where can I get a Kentucky School Surety Bond?
Surety1 can get you a free, no obligation quote FAST. Complete our easy to navigate, free online application form and a friendly surety agent will contact you with a no-obligation quote. Make payment on the premium and sign some paperwork. The bond will be mailed out to you via USPS Priority Mail. Overnight shipping is available for an additional fee.
Surety Solutions Insurance services, Inc. (Surety1) has been a premier provider of surety bonds since 2003 and is licensed in all 50 states. The company maintains an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and represents over a dozen “A” rated surety bond companies.