The Kentucky Professional Solicitor Bond is required by the Commonwealth of Kentucky in the amount of $25,000. The bond states that all provisions of Kentucky Revised Statutes 367.650 must be fully and faithfully observed. There is a mandatory expiration date of December 31 on the bond.
Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available. We will get you bonded quickly at the best possible price.
According to KRS 367.650, a professional solicitor is a person who for compensation or other financial consideration solicits contributions in this state, directly or indirectly, for or on behalf of a charitable organization. They may conduct or supervise fundraising events or activities where gifts will be solicited, received and deposited by the solicitor. All who wish to be registered as a Professional Solicitor must apply to the Attorney General.
What are the requirements that need to be submitted in order to be a Professional Solicitor in Kentucky?
- Completed Annual Registration Statement.
- Solicitor Financial Statement for the preceding fiscal year.
- Articles of Incorporation and By-laws.
- Payment of $300 for the registration fee.
- Licensing Agency Request Form – Background Investigation. Take note that a fee of $25 per request must be paid.
- $25,000 Surety Bond issued by a company legally licensed in the state.
Where can I get a Kentucky Professional Solicitor Bond?
Surety1 can get you a free, no obligation quote FAST. Simply complete our easy to navigate, free online application. After the application is submitted, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a firm quote on the premium. You may ask them further questions, and if you choose to move forward with us, you just need to pay the bond premium and then sign the agreement. You can then choose between USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
Surety1 has been issuing surety bonds in Kentucky since 2003. We are also licensed in all 50 states and continue to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for our fast and reliable service.
How to Get Your Kentucky Professional Solicitor Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.