The Kentucky Debt Adjuster Bond is required by the Office of The Attorney General, Consumer Protection Division. The bond amount is $25,000. The bond states that the bondholder shall fully and faithfully observe all provisions of the Kentucky Revised Statutes, Chapter 380.
Surety1 has access to the best surety markets. We will get you bonded quickly and at a competitive price.
What is Debt Adjusting?
Debt Adjusting is doing business in budget counseling, debt management, debt modification or settlement, foreclosure assistance, or debt pooling service. Holding oneself out as acting, offering or attempting to act as an intermediary between a debtor and his or her creditors for a fee, contribution, or other consideration. In addition to providing services to debtors in the management, settlement, modification, or adjustment of their debts.
All who wish to be in this profession must be registered with the Attorney General. The Kentucky Debt Adjuster Bond is one of the requirements to becoming registered.
What are the requirements needed to be registered as a Debt Adjuster in Kentucky?
- Completed Debt Adjuster Registration Statement
- $250 registration fee
- Certificate of Authority from the Secretary of State
- Description of services offered
- Name, address, and position held of officers, director, trustee, general partner or sole proprietor
- Contract or agreement samples
- Aggregate amount of all deposits made with the registrants in each of the 6 months preceding the filing of the registration
- Proof of insurance coverage
- Kentucky Debt Adjuster Bond
Where can I get a Kentucky Debt Adjuster Bond?
Surety1 makes things easy for you. First, start the process by completing our easy to navigate, free online application form. Then, after the application is submitted, one of our friendly and knowledgeable agents will contact you. They will provide you with a no-obligation quote for the bond premium. After that we will collect the premium payment and have you sign any necessary paperwork. Lastly, we will send out your Kentucky Debt Adjuster Bond by USPS Priority Mail. Overnight is available for an additional fee.
We have also been rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau so you can be assured that we can provide quality service for any of your surety bond needs.
How to Get Your Kentucky Debt Adjuster Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.