The Kansas Vehicle Dealer Bond is required by the Kansas Department of Revenue, Division of Vehicles, The amount of the bond is $30,000. Surety1 can write this bond for just a small percentage.
The vehicle dealer bond is one of the requirements that must be met in order to be licensed as a vehicle dealer in Kansas. If you intend to purchase a vehicle and sell it for a profit, or you sell 5 or more vehicles in a year, then you will need to get a license.
What are the other requirements that must be met?
- The Business name on the application MUST match the name you used for your sales tax registration number.
- Pass a Kansas Tax Clearance Check.
- Have an operable telephone.
- Have proper zoning at your business location for the vehicles you are selling.
- A sign in the business name.
- The local county treasurer must verify that you do not owe any personal property taxes.
- Three credit references.
- Articles of Corporation.
- Insurance on your place of business and on all inventory.
Why should I choose Surety1 for my bonding needs?
Through our partnership with several A-rated surety companies, the opportunity to offer very low rates is made possible. With Surety1 you are guaranteed the lowest rates and fast & professional service. As evidenced in our A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
All you need is to complete our online application form. With in one or two business days you will hear from one of our surety experts with a quote for the bond. After paying the bond premium and signing the agreement, you will receive the surety bond via USPS Priority Mail. Overnight delivery is also available, for an additional fee.
Surety1 was established in 2003. Our headquarters are located in California. We all licensed to write bonds in all 50 states.
How to Get Your Kansas Vehicle Dealer Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.