The Indiana Waste Tire Hauler bond is required by the Indiana Department of Environmental Management to be in the amount of $10,000.
When waste tires are illegally dumped or improperly piled they are a breeding ground for bacteria and disease-carrying pests. A waste tire hauler/transporter is a person who engages in the business of accepting waste tires and transporting this waste to one or more locations. Before anyone can be in this profession, they must be registered. The registration is valid for up to five years.
What are the requirements to be a waste tire transporter in Indiana?
- Completed Application Form (State Form 47221)
- List of all locations where tires will be taken (including the name, address, telephone number and type of location).
- Description of the tire transporting operations, explaining the anticipated sources, types and quantities of waste tires transported.
- Copy of all out of state registrations, if applicable.
- Copy of the Registration Fee Transmittal Form (State Form 47215) and money order payable to the Indiana Department of Environmental Management.
- Financial assurance in the form of a certificate of deposit, letter of credit or surety bond. The amount must be $10,000.
Why should I choose Surety1 for my Indiana Waste Tire Hauler Surety Bond?
We offer the lowest rates on the market today through our partnership with over a dozen A-rated surety markets. With over 15 years of experience (est. 2003), we provide an easy and fast way to apply for a Indiana Waste Tire Hauler bond.
All you need to do is complete the online application form and one of our licensed agents will contact you with a free, no obligation quote!