The Indiana Vehicle Merchandising Bond is required by the Indiana Secretary of State, Dealer Division in the amount of $25,000. This bond is applicable for those individuals applying for the following types of license:
- Automobile Auctioneer
- Dealer, Wholesale Dealer, Watercraft Dealer, Transfer Dealer or Auto Mobility Dealer
- Manufacture or Converter Manufacture
- Automotive Salvage Recycler
The bond is conditioned on the Principal’s compliance with all provisions of the laws, ordinances and resolutions governing issuance of the license issued by the Secretary of State. It secures payment of fines, penalties, costs and fees assessed by the Secretary.
What are the requirements to become Licensed?
- A completed Dealer License and Permit Application form.
- Liability insurance in the following amounts:
- $100,000 for bodily injury to one (1) person.
- $300,000 for bodily injury per accident
- $50,000 for property damage
- National Criminal History Background Check.
- An established place of business.
- A Indiana Vehicle Merchandising Bond issued by a surety company licensed in Indiana.
Where can I get an Indiana Vehicle Merchandiser Bond?
In order to obtain this bond, simply fill out our free online application. One of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for the price to obtain your bond (the “premium”). If you choose to move forward after receiving your quote, we will have you sign any necessary paperwork and remit the premium payment. We will ship your completed Indiana Vehicle Dealer Bond to you via USPS Priority Mail. Overnight shipping options also available, for an additional cost.
Why choose Surety1?
At Surety1, our agents work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we are finding you the lowest price for your bond. We’ve been issuing surety bonds since 2003 and our quality, reliable service has led us to an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Contact us for any surety bond needs today. We are licensed in all 50 states.