The Indiana Private Employment Agency Bond is required by the Department of Revenue, in the amount of $1,000. The bond states the bondholder shall faithfully observe all the duties, terms, conditions, provisions and requirements of the law in relation to private employment agencies.
The state of Indiana defines a private employment agency as any person, firm, limited liability company, or corporation, who for hire or with a view to profit, offers an individual help to secure employment. All those who wish to be a Private Employment Agency must be licensed. The bond is one of the licensing requirements.
What are the other requirements to become Licensed?
- Complete the Employment Agency License application
- Attach a current personal or business financial statement
- Attach a personal credit report from an accredited national credit reporting firm
- Business Tax Registration
- Out-of-State Corporation Notice
- Application for Certificate of Authority of a Foreign Corporation (out of State Corporation)
- Attach a Fee Schedule/Refund Policy
- Payment of the $150 licensing fee
CLICK HERE to read more about the Private Employment Agency License
Where can I get an Indiana Private Employment Agency Bond?
You can trust Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc (Surety1) for all your surety bond needs. We make things easy for you. Start the process by completing our easy-to-navigate, free online application form. After that, one of our surety agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for the bond premium. Once you decide to move forward with us, you just need to pay the bond premium and choose your shipping options. You have the option to have your Indiana Private Employment Agency bond mailed through USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
Established in 2003 we have over 15 years of experience issuing surety bonds. We are licensed to write bonds in all 50 states. We can confidently say that we are one of the best in the business. Our efficient and fast service has earned us an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.