The Idaho Performance Bond for Outfitters/Designated Agents is required by the Idaho Outfitters and Guides Licensing Board. The bond amount should be either $5,000 or $10,000 per the board.
The Idaho Statutes Title 36 Chapter 21 defines an outfitter as any person who engages in the following:
- Advertises or otherwise holds himself
- Is out to the public for hire;
- Provides facilities and services for consideration
- Maintains, leases, or otherwise uses equipment or accommodations for compensation for the conduct of outdoor recreational activities limited to the following:
- hunting animals or birds; float or power boating on Idaho rivers and streams; fishing on Idaho lakes, reservoirs, rivers and streams; and hazardous desert or mountain excursions.
If the outfitter is a corporation, firm or partnership, aside from the licensed outfitter there must also be a designated agent who will be responsible for the conduct of the licensed outfitter’s operations. The outfitter and the designated agent must both be licensed.
What are the requirements that need to be submitted/met?
All applicants must at least be 18 years old and knowledgeable about everything involving the operation including proposed water activities or big game hunting. They must also have a first aid card and undergo training. Other requirements include the following:
- A completed Outfitter License Application Form, Designated Agent License Application
- A statement identifying the officers, partners or LLC members
- A detailed plan of operation
- Location maps that show where the operating areas involved in a transaction are located
- A written description of the operating area
- Proof of financial capability
- For new applicants who have not been licensed in the last five years, they must provide references
- Compliance with the background checks
- Applicants must pass the written examination
- Payment of the application fee
- An Idaho Performance Bond for Outfitters/Designated Agents issued by a company licensed to operate in the state
Where can I get a Idaho Performance Bond for Outfitters/Designated Agents Surety Bond?
Here at Surety1, all we need is a completed application form and your Idaho Performance Bond for Outfitters/Designated Agents can get approved within just one business day! This fast and efficient and service is something we strive to give to all our clients and what helps us maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Once you have paid the premium and sign the paperwork, be ready to receive your bond via USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003. Our headquarter is located in California but we issue surety bonds for all 50 states.