Bond Requirements and Online Application
The Alabama Home Inspection Surety bond is required by the State of Alabama. The bond is to protect your clients from any harm or wrongdoing by your company. If your clients feel you have wronged them in a financial matter, they can file a claim with your surety company. The claim will be researched by the surety, and, unlike insurance , if the surety company pays out, you must pay them back.
What are the Requirements to Get an Alabama Home Inspector License?
Home inspection is defined as “a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often with a connection to the sale of that home. If you wish to be a home inspector in Alabama, there are certain qualifications you must meet, including posting an Alabama Home Inspector Surety Bond. According to the State of Alabama Building Commission, the requirements are as follows:
- Notarized home inspector’s application.
- A proof of qualification in one of the categories listed (A-C). You can find the specifics of this in the application form provided at the State of Alabama Building Commission website.
- A registration fee of $300. They will only accept cashier cash, money order, and bank check.
- Proof that you have taken and passed the test of the Examination Board of Professional Home Inspectors, National Home Inspector Examination.
- Insurance coverage in the amount of $250,000 for errors and omissions, and proof of liability insurance in the amount of $20,000, $50,000 and $100,000.
How do I Get an Alabama Home Inspector Surety Bond?
Simply complete this easy to navigate, online application form. Within one business day one of our surety experts to call you with a firm quote for your bond. Then, you make payment, sign some paperwork and your Home Inspector Surety Bond to be mailed to you.
Surety1 has been issuing surety bonds in Alabama since 2003. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau so you can be rest assured to receive only the best service in order to get your Alabama Home Inspector Surety Bond.