The Georgia Surety Bond for DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program is required by the State of Georgia Department of Driver Services. The bond is required to be in the amount of $10,000.
A program is any DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program that is certified by the Department to deliver the Assessment and Intervention Components.
What are the requirements to conduct a DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program in Georgia?
The following requirements must be met when applying:
- Complete the “Prerequisites of Opening a Driver Safety Program in Georgia” online training.
- All applicants – including partners, corporate officers, and/or controlling stockholders must sign the Statement of Completion included in the application form, which must be completed.
- All applicants must undergo a national and state fingerprint-based criminal background check.
- All applicants must submit a notarized Consent for Background Investigation.
- Submit a Georgia Surety Bond for DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program in the amount of $10,000 issued by a surety company licensed to do business in Georgia.
- Note: Surety1 works with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets that are licensed in Georgia!
- If the applicant has been licensed in a state other Georgia in the past five years, they must get a Motor Vehicle Report in the state where they were licensed.
- Submit proof of a fire code inspection of the program location, completed by a fire department or fire marshal.
- Submit a copy of the program’s business license.
- Submit the programs Standard Business Hours.
- Submit a DUI New Director Application for each person appointed as the program director.
- Submit a signed letter of intent from every DUI instructor who will teach.
CLICK HERE for the DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program Owner Checklist from the GA Department of Driver Services
Where can I get a Georgia Surety Bond for DUI Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program?
Here at Surety1, you can get a Georgia Surety Bond for DUI, Alcohol or Drug Use Risk Reduction Program for only $100, and all we need is for you to complete our online application form.
Within one business day, one of our agents will call you with a free, no-obligation quote! If you choose to move forward after hearing your quote, we will have you remit the premium payment and will then ship out your completed bond.
Surety1 has been issuing surety bonds in Georgia since 2003, but we are licensed in all 50 states. We also maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.