The Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board Surety Bond is required by the Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board at the amount of $20,000. Apply with Surety1 now!
What are the requirements for operating an Appraisal Management Company in Georgia?
The Georgia Code defines appraisal management services as services performed by an appraisal management company and may include, but are not limited to, such activities as recruiting appraisers, contracting with appraisers to perform real estate appraisal activity, negotiating fees for appraisals, receiving appraisal orders and appraisal reports, and submitting appraisal reports received from appraisers to clients. Appraisal Management Companies must be licensed through the GA Real Estate Appraisers Board in order to legally operate.
To apply for this license, the following requirements should be submitted to the Board:
- Submit a completed Appraisal Management Company Registration Application
- A cashier’s check worth $1,000 for the registration fee
- Attach a Georgia Criminal Information Center for the controlling person if they are a resident of Georgia, if they are not residents, they can attach a statewide criminal background check from their state of residency
- A Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board Surety Bond in an amount of $20,000
- Note: the cost to obtain this bond will only be a small percentage of this bond amount!
More information about these license requirements can be found on the GA Real Estate Appraisers Board website.
Where can I get a Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board Surety Bond?
To get this surety bond, all you need to do is fill out our fast, free online application! One of our licensed agents will follow up within one business day of your submission with a no-obligation quote for the price to obtain your bond (the “premium”). If you choose to move forward after receiving your quote, we will have you pay this premium and sign any necessary paperwork before shipping your Georgia Real Estate Appraisers Board Surety Bond to you. We ship using USPS Priority Mail, so you can track your bond conveniently. We also offer overnight shipping options for a small additional fee.
Why go with Surety1?
Not only has Surety1 been in the bonding business since 2003, but it has also maintained an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau since day one. The Surety1 agents are licensed, experienced, and ready to answer any questions you might have. Licensed in all 50 states.