The Georgia Brewery License Bond, also known as a Georgia Malt Beverage Bond Performance & Tax Liability Bond is required by the State of Georgia.
Apply online to get a free, no-obligation quote!
What are the requirements in order to operate a Brewery in Georgia?
The State of Georgia defines a brewery as a place that makes, produces, and bottles alcoholic malt beverages. A Brewery License is required in order to operate as such in the state of Georgia.
To obtain a GA Brewery License, the following application requirements must be submitted via the Georgia Tax Center website:
- A Georgia Brewery License Bond
- ATT-17 Georgia Alcohol & Tobacco Personnel Statement (requires notarization)
- Citizenship Affidavit along with secure and verifiable documents, i.e. government issued photo ID (requires notarization)
- Scanned copy of current annual registration from the GA Secretary of State
- Scanned copy of Local License
- Scanned copy of Lease or Deed
- Scanned copy of Federal Basic Permit or Brewers Notice
- ATT- 104 Brand & Label Registration and Designation of Sales Territory
- Power of Attorney (if applicable)
- Financial Affidavit
More information about the application process and requirements can be found on the Georgia Dept of Revenue website.
Where can I get a Georgia Brewery License Bond?
In order to obtain this bond, simply fill out our free online application! One of our licensed agents will contact you within one business day with a quote for the price to obtain your bond (the “premium”). If you choose to move forward after receiving your quote, we will have you sign any necessary paperwork and remit the premium payment, at which time we will ship your completed Georgia Brewery License Bond to you (with applicable Power of Attorney) via USPS Priority Mail (with overnight shipping options also available).
Why choose Surety1?
At Surety1, our agents work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we are finding you the lowest price for your bond. We’ve been issuing surety bonds since 2003 and our quality, reliable service has led us to an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau! Licensed in all 50 states