Click Here To Apply For Your Free, No-Obligation Quote
The Georgia Bonded Warehouse License Bond is required by Commissioner of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture Warehouse Division. All commercial agricultural storage facilities in the state must be licensed, bonded and inspected for inventory quantity and quality compliance, which protects the producers of grain, cotton and tobacco storing their commodities at those facilities.
What requirements should I submit to get a Bonded Warehouse License?
First and foremost, you will need to contact the Department of Agriculture Warehouse Division so that an examiner can conduct a physical inspection of your facility and determine its capacity. Other than that, please make sure to submit the following requirements:
- Application for State Bonded Warehouse License Form
- Pay the necessary license fee.
- Fees for grain:
- Less than 200,000 bushels – $2,000 fee
- Equal to or over 200,000 bushels – $2,500 fee
- Fees for cotton:
- Less than 7,500 bales – $2,000 fee
- Equal to or over 7,500 bales – $2,500 fee
- Fees for grain:
- A Georgia Bonded Warehouse License Bond in an amount based on approved storage capacity (minimum amount $20,000, maximum amount $300,000; contact the GA Dept. of Ag for confirmation on what your bond amount needs to be)
- Note: the cost to obtain this bond will only be a small percentage of the bond amount. Apply with Surety1 to get a free, no-obligation quote for this price!
- Reviewed or audited financial statement, minimum equity $20,000.
- Proof of stock insurance coverage, including 10 day notice of cancellation.
- Provide a Tariff Schedule.
- Provide completed warehouse receipts
Take note that if you do not have one, you will also need to obtain a Certified Public Weigher’s license and have a certified scale on the premises.
Where can I get a Georgia Bonded Warehouse License Bond?
Once you know your bond amount,aAt Surety1.com we make it easy to obtain this surety bond. Our simple, three step process is:
- Complete the easy to navigate and secure online application. 1
- Review the free, no obligation quote from one of Surety1’s professional surety bond agents, usually within one business day.
- Sign some paperwork and pay the bond premium
Surety1.com is a service of AssuredPartners one of the largest and fastest growing insurance agencies in the nation. Representing over a dozen surety bond companies, Surety1.com is the premier online provider of surety bonds nationwide since 2003 and maintains an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau. Contact us today for all your bonding needs.
How to Get Your Georgia Bonded Warehouse License Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.