Click here to apply for your bond
The Montana Blanket Bond for Excavation Permits is required by the Missoula County, Department of Public Works. The bond amount required is $20,000. The surety bond confirms that the bondholder will perform all work in accordance with the terms and conditions of said Permits to the satisfaction of the City of Missoula.
In order to get an Excavation Permit for Missoula County, you will need to be a licensed and bonded contractor first. Here are the requirements that must be submitted, along with the Application form, in order to be licensed as a contractor.
- Certificate of Insurance with a minimum of $300,000 general liability showing the City of Missoula as the certificate holder.
- Evidence of Worker’s Compensation Insurance or exemption.
- Copy of State of Montana Department of Labor and Industry Certificate of Contractor registration
- Police background check
How do I obtain a Montana Blanket Bond for Excavation Permits?
Complete our easy to navigate online application. Within one business day, one of our licensed agents will contact you with a no-obligation quote for your bond (the “premium”). Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is processed, your surety bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options also available).
The surety bond experts at Surety1 are here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably. We work with over a dozen “A” rated surety markets to ensure we find you the lowest rate for your bond. We are also licensed in all 50 states and maintain an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Montana Blanket Bond for Excavation Permits | City of Missoula
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.