Click Here To Apply For Your Illinois Day & Temporary Labor Service Agency Surety Bond
The Illinois Day & Temporary Labor Service Agency Surety Bond is required by the IL Department of Labor. The bond amount is required to be $5,000. The bond ensures that you will follow the Day and Temporary Labor Services Act 820 ILCS 175/1 et. seq.
The (820 ILCS 175/) Day and Temporary Labor Services Act defines a “day and temporary labor service agency” as any person or entity engaged in the business of employing day or temporary laborers (those who perform work on a daily basis or are temporary laborers for a third party client) to provide services for a fee to or for any third party client pursuant to a contract. All who wish to be in this business in the state of Illinois must be registered with the Department of Labor.
How do I register as a Day & Temporary Labor Service Agency in Illinois?
The following is required by law in order to be registered with the Department of Labor:
- Submit a completed application form.
- Provide proof of employer account number issued by the Department of Employment Security for payment or unemployment insurance contributions.
- Provide a certificate of liability insurance for any transportation provided.
- Provide worker’s compensation insurance
- Provide a certificate of incorporation, partnership agreement, etc, if applicable
- Pay all the necessary fees: $1,000 for registration as an agency and $250 for every branch office.
- Submit an original surety bond.
Where can I get an Illinois Day & Temporary Labor Service Agency Surety Bond?
All we need is a completed online application form and Surety 1 can have your bond approved within just one business day. Our fast and friendly service has not only earned us loyal clients from all 50 states, but also an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
After completing the online application, one of our agents will call with a quote for the bond premium. Once that is paid and you sign the agreement, we will send the bond via USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery (for an additional cost).
Surety1 has been issuing surety bonds since 2003. We offer some of the lowest rates in the market so don’t hesitate to contact us for a quote.
How to Get Your Illinois Day & Temporary Labor Service Agency Surety Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.