The Connecticut Bond for Driving Schools is required by the Department of Motor Vehicles for all Connecticut Driving Schools. The bond is required to be in the amount of $15,000. The cost of these bonds starts at 1% based off of personal credit. The bond is in place to ensure that if a driving school goes out of business, any tuition paid for but not received will be returned to the customer.
What are the requirements in order to get a Driving School License in Connecticut?
The Colorado Department of Motor Vehicles requires that all those wishing to operate a driving school in the state submit the following in order to obtain a license:
- A completed Application Form
- A detailed map of the location and zoning approval of the location
- Fire Marshal’s report
- Driver education vehicle
- Insurance binder with a coverage of $300,000 for every driver education unit listed
- Corporation papers from the Secretary of State
- A class curriculum that should have both classroom hours (30 hours) and behind the wheel training (8 hours) and the class schedule
- Rate schedule
- A completed Department of Public Safety Fingerprint application
- Authorization for release of information for DPS CPS search
- A Connecticut Bond for Driving Schools in the amount of $15,000
Where can I get a Connecticut Bond for Driving Schools?
Surety1 can get this bond approved right away with just a filled out application! You will receive a quote from one of our friendly agents within just one business day. All you need to do is pay for the bond and sign some paperwork, and you will be mailed your surety bond right away via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options are also available).
Surety1 has been issuing bonds since 2003, so it understands the need for an easy, reliable bonding process. Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and licensed in all 50 states!