As part of the requirements to operate a Merchant Guard Company in the City of Denver, the city requires a Colorado Merchant Guard Company, City of Denver Surety Bond in the amount of $5,000.
With rates as low as $100 for the year and same day turnaround time, Surety1 is here to help you get bonded quickly and reliably!
What are the requirements in order to operate a Merchant Guard Company in Denver?
Before you apply for a Merchant Guard Company License in the County of Denver, be sure you first have your zone use permit. This permit allows you to the use of the land.
You will need to submit this permit along with the following documents in order to obtain your Merchant Guard Company License:
- A completed application form
- A completed applicant criminal history form
- An Affidavit of Lawful Presence and Secure Verifiable Identification
- A lease or deed showing possession of premises
- A full set of fingerprints
- A letter requesting for the use of uniform, including a brief description of the said uniform, and 2 color photos of the uniform showing the front view and side view, including the patches
- A Photo ID
- A surety bond in the amount of $5,000, issued by a surety company licensed to do business in Colorado.
- Note: Surety1 is licensed in all 50 states and represents over a dozen “A” rated markets!
Where can I get a Colorado Merchant Guard Company, City of Denver Surety Bond?
All you need to do is submit a free online application form! One of our licensed agents will contact you back within one business day of your submission with a firm quote for your bond. After you sign any necessary paperwork and submit the premium payment, your bond will be shipped to you via USPS Priority Mail (overnight shipping options are also available).
Surety1 has been writing bonds since 2003 and has maintained an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for its outstanding service.