The Colorado Installer of Manufactured Homes Bond is required by the Colorado Department of Revenue and has a required bond amount of $10,000. The bond is required to help ensure that the bond holder will follow all provisions required by the Manufactured Homes bond to the Division of Housing.
What are the requirements in order to be an Installer of Manufactured Homes in the state of Colorado?
You must be at least 18 years old before you can apply to be registered as a Certified Installer. The requirements that you need to submit are the following:
- A driver’s license or birth certificate to prove your age.
- Written evidence that you have at least six months experience in installation and that you are under the direct supervision of someone who is a registered or certified installer. In lieu of that, you may present equivalent training or experience that will be accepted by the division. You may also show that you have taken a home study course and passed the exam.
- Evidence of proof of contractor’s liability insurance. The amount of the insurance should not be less than $100,000.
- A letter of credit or a surety bond worth $10,000.
- Note: The cost to obtain the bond will only be a small percentage of this bond amount
Where can I get a Colorado Installer of Manufactured Homes Bond?
Simply fill out our free online application! One of our licensed agents will contact you within one business day of your submission with a quote for your bond. Once any necessary paperwork is signed and the premium payment is made, your bond will be shipped to you via USPS priority mail (with overnight shipping options available).
With an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau, Surety1 can provide you fast, reliable service for all of your bonding needs. Licensed in all 50 States.
How to Get Your Colorado Installer of Manufactured Homes Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.