The Colorado Endorsement Bond, City of Fort Collins is required by the City of Fort Collins and has a required bond amount of $10,000. It is in place to to help ensure that the work is completed per the requirements of the ordinances of the City of Fort Collins and to protect the City of Fort Collins from any damage done by the bond holder, as well as guarantee the work for two years.
What is the purpose of a Colorado Endorsement Bond, City of Fort Collins?
An Endorsement Bond is an additional bond needed for an applicant submitting requirements to obtain a Right-Of-Way License. This Right-of-Way license is something that is required if you want to perform any kind of work in the public right-of-way while an endorsement to the Right-of-Way Contractor’s License is needed if you want to work in the following:
- Asphalt – including asphalt placement, patching, slurry seal, crack seal, etc.
- Utility – when work will be done on any utility owned or maintained by the city.
- Non-Structural – for constructing curb, gutters, sidewalks, etc.
- Structural– for constructing culverts, inlets, bridges, reinforced drainage structures, etc.
Take note that the company issuing the surety bond must have a minimum rating of A-. At Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc., we work exclusively with A rated markets to ensure you get the best service at the lowest cost.
Where can I get a Colorado Endorsement Bond, City of Fort Collins?
This bond is easy to obtain. Simply complete our easy to use, online application, and within 1 business day, a friendly agent will contact you with a firm quote. Once any necessary paperwork is signed and payment is collected, your bond will be shipped to you via USPS priority mail. Overnight shipping options are also available.
Our company, Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc (Surety1) has been in the business since 2003 and is licensed in all 50 states. The company maintains an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and represents over a dozen, “A” rated surety bond companies.
How to Get Your Colorado Endorsement Bond, City of Fort Collins
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.