The Arkansas Cigarette Vending Machine Operators Surety Bond is required by the Arkansas Commission of Revenues.
What are the requirements in order to have a vending permit for tobacco products in Arkansas?
Without a permit, you are not allowed to sell tobacco products and cigarettes in the state of Arkansas. To be given a permit, you must submit the following requirements to the Arkansas Tobacco Control:
- A completed application form
- Check or money order for the permit fee of $100.
- Sales and Use Tax Certificate
- Articles of Incorporation, Partnership Agreement or Operating Agreement
- Copy of lease agreement or purchasing agreement
- Cigarette and tobacco inventory if purchased from the previous owner
- Cigarette Vending machine application
- A list that contains all the locations of the vending machines, make sure the location meets the guidelines, both Federal and State.
- A surety bond issued by a company licensed to do business in the state of Arkansas.
What is the Arkansas Cigarette Vending Machine Operators Surety Bond amount?
The bond amount is dependent on how many machines you are operating:
- 1 to 30 machines Bond Amount: $2,000
- 31 to 60 machines Bond Amount: $3,000
- 61 to 90 machines Bond Amount: $4,000
- 91 to 120 machines Bond Amount: $5,000
- Over 120 machines Bond Amount: $6,000
Where can I get an Arkansas Cigarette Vending Machine Operators Surety Bond?
Surety1 has made it very easy to get the surety bond that you need Simply complete our easy to navigate online application form, and within just 1 business day, one of our surety experts will contact you with a quote.
The next step is to make the payment, sign some paperwork and your bond will be shipped to you via USPS priority mail. Overnight shipping is available for an additional fee.
Surety1 represents over a dozen ”A” rated surety bond providers and has been issuing surety bonds since 2003. The company is licensed to operate in all 50 states and maintains an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Arkansas Cigarette Vending Machine Operators Surety Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.