The Arizona Manufactured Home / RV Dealer Surety Bond is required by the Arizona Department of Building and Fire Safety. The manufactured home dealer bond is required for companies that sell new and used manufactured homes. This bond could be required of you if you are a retail or wholesale business. The bond ensures that the manufactured home dealer will follow the laws of the state to help protect the consumer. Surety bond – the Arizona Department of Housing has set the bond at $25,000. A separate bond is required for each branch location of the business.
What are the requirements in order to be a Manufactured Home/ RV Dealer in Arizona?
- Completed application form – be ready to fill out the pertinent information about your company, including official personnel, etc.
- Corporate and Limited Liability Company Applicant Requirements, if applicable
- Certificate of Qualifying Party – a qualifying party is a person who is an owner, employee, corporate officer, member, manager, or partner of the licensed business who has active and direct supervision for all operations of the business. This person must be a resident of the state
- Trust or Escrow Requirements
- Written examination
- Construction Plans
- Plant Certification
- Statement of citizenship
- Surety bond – the Arizona Department of Housing has set the bond at $25,000. A separate bond is required for each branch location of the business.
How can I get an Arizona Manufactured Home / RV Dealer Surety Bond?
All we need is a completed application form using our easy to use, online application. Within one business day, one of our agents will call you with a firm quote. You just need to make payment, sign some paperwork, and we will send you your Arizona Manufactured Home / RV Dealer Surety Bond via USPS priority mail. Overnight shipping is also available.
Let Surety1 help you with your surety bond needs. We have been issuing Arizona surety bonds since 2003 and we are licensed in all 50 states. In addition to our easy to use, online application, Surety1 represents over a dozen surety companies so we can get you the best possible price for your surety bond. We are rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau .