The Arizona Home Inspection Surety Bond is required by the Arizona Board of Technical Registration. The bond is required in the amount of $25,000. The cost of this bond is generally $250 with a completed application. The bond is required to help ensure that AZ home inspectors follow all laws and regulations per the AZ Board of Technical Registration.
What are the requirements in order to be a Home Inspector in Arizona?
In order to be a home inspector in Arizona, you will need to be licensed. The Arizona State Board of Technical registration requires the following for those applying for a home inspector license:
- A complete filled-out application form. Make sure that each section of the application packet is completed, and if there is not enough space you can add a supplemental sheet of paper. Take note that the document needs to be signed as the AZBTR does not accept e-signatures.
- Payment for application fee which is at $142.
- Proof of completion of the National Home Inspector Examination.
- Completion of a training program which should be at least 84 hours
- Log of 30 parallel inspections
Please note that by August 2018, the Board will stop accepting fingerprint cards. Instead, they will require applicants to submit clearance cards from the Arizona Department of Public Safety. Another requirement for applicants is a surety bond under the provisions of ARS 32-122.02. This bond is set at the amount of $25,000.
How can I get an Arizona Home Inspection Surety Bond ?
Simply complete this easy to navigate, online application form. Within one business day, one of our surety experts to call you with a firm quote for your bond. Next, you just need to pay for the bond, sign some paperwork and your Home Inspector Surety Bond to be mailed to you via USPS priority mail. Overnight shipping is available.
Surety1 has been issuing surety bonds in Arizona since 2003. The company is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and represents over a dozen “A” rated surety bond carriers.