The State of Wisconsin Department of Revenue requires an Alcohol, Tobacco, Fuel, Sales and Use Tax surety bond for anyone who has applied for or obtained a permit to do business subject to taxes according to Wisconsin statutes. The bond states that you should fully comply with all the provisions of these statutes, and pay all taxes, interest, and penalties promptly when due.

 CLICK HERE for more forms and information regarding Wisconsin tax requirements.





How to Get Your Wisconsin Alcohol, Tobacco, Fuel, Sales and Use Tax Surety Bond

  1. Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
  2. One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
  3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!

If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.

How to Get Bonded

1. Apply Online
Using our Free & Secure Application
2. Get Your Free Quote
Applications are No-Obligation
3. Get Your Bond
Most Bonds are Approved in 1-2 Business Days

Surety Bond Experts

Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.

0 Happy Customers
Since 2003