The Texas Adult and Child Food Care Program Bond is required by the Texas Department of Agriculture.
Non-government organizations applying for status as sponsoring organizations for the Child and Adult Care Food Program in Texas must post the Texas Adult and Child Food Care Program Bond. The amount of this bond is determined on a case by case basis based on the organization’s anticipated enrollment and the sum of the meals and their type as claimed by the organization applying.
The Texas Adult and Child Food Care Program Bond states that the bond principal (the person or entity that buys the bond) will:
- faithfully satisfy all net audit exceptions which may have been taken by the Texas Department of Agriculture for any audit period covered by the period duration of the bond,
- during said audit, if records were unavailable, the bond holder must faithfully satisfy all exceptions determined to be owed as a result of bond holder’s failure to keep records substantiating its performance
- during any research by the Texas Department of Agriculture of investigations, administrative reviews, or management evaluations into the contractual performance of the bond holder, the bond holder shall satisfy all monetary exceptions for the contract period covered by the period of duration of the bond
CLICK HERE to more about the Child and Adult Care Food Program in Texas
How to Get Your Texas Adult and Child Food Care Program Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.