The Washington Credit Services Organization Surety Bond is required by the State of Washington.
According to the Washington Credit Services Organization Act, Chapter 19.134 of the Revised Codes of Washington, a Credit Services Organization is any person who sells, provides, or performs the following services in exchange for payment:
- Improving, saving, or preserving a buyer’s credit record, history, or rating
- Obtaining an extension of credit for a buyer
- Stopping, preventing, or delaying the foreclosure of a deed of trust, mortgage, or other security agreement
- Providing advice or assistance to a buyer with regard to the above items
In order to receive payment from buyers prior to full completion of the services, a Credit Services Organization must obtain a Surety Bond. The Washington Credit Services Organization Surety Bond ensures the full compliance of the Organization with Chapter 19.134 of the Revised Codes of Washington. Furthermore, the bond provides compensation for any damages resulting from violation of the Washington Credit Services Organization Act.
The required amount for the Washington Credit Services Organization Surety Bond is $10,000.
Where can I get a Washington Credit Services Organization Surety Bond?
It does not take long to process a Washington Credit Services Organization Surety Bond. We offer an easy to use online application that can be completed in a matter of minutes. After applying, within one business day you will be contacted by one of our licensed agents with a firm quote. You just need to complete some paperwork, make payment and your surety bond will be mailed to you via USPS priority mail. Overnight delivery is also available.
Surety1 is licensed in all 50 states and is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. As an independent surety bond agency, Surety1 represents over a dozen, A rated Surety Companies. Surety1 has been providing surety bonds in Washington since 2003.
How to Get Your Washington Credit Services Organization Surety Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.