The New Jersey Guardian of Mental Incompetent Bond is required by the Superior Court of New Jersey. If the court finds an adult is incapacitated and can not govern or manage their affairs, a guardian may be appointed. The guardian acts on behalf of the adult to insure the person’s health, safety and welfare are met and their rights are protected.
The court will typically order a surety bond be posted to cover all the assets that belong to the protected person. The amount of the bond will be based on the principal value of the incapacitated person’s property.
What is the purpose of the Guardian Bond?
The bond states that the bondholder shall:
- Well and truly administer the incompetent’s estate.
- Take proper care of the incompetent.
- Make a true account of the administration of the guardianship.
- If required by the Court, settle the accounts within the time required.
Where can I get a New Jersey Guardian of Mental Incompetent Bond?
In order to find out the cost of the surety bond, all we need is the completed application. Surety1 has access to the best surety markets available. We will get you bonded quickly at the best possible price. Our processing is also very fast.
Once you submit the online application form, our licensed agents will contact you with the price for the bond premium. All you need to do is sign the agreement and pay the price of the bond premium. We will then send you the New Jersey Guardian of Mental Incompetent Bond via USPS Priority Mail or overnight delivery.
You will find no other company as trustworthy as Surety1. We have been in this business since 2003, issuing surety bonds for all 50 states. We also continue to maintain an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau as a testament to our excellence in this industry.
How to Get Your New Jersey Guardian of Mental Incompetent Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.