877-654-2327 All New Surety Bonds

877-930-8127 - Renewals Department
Surety1 was Founded in 2003.  Low-Cost Bond Provider.  Over 150,000 Happy Customers and Counting!   Apply For Your Bond >

Arkansas House Mover Surety Bond

Bond Requirements and Online Application

The Arkansas House Mover Surety Bond is required by the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department.  A Surety Bond in the amount of $5,000 is required for damages which may result from the movement of all houses in excess of twenty feet (20’) in width,  unless otherwise specified by the Permit Section. This type of bond is fairly easy to obtain; all Surety1 needs is a completed application, and this bond can be written for $100 for the year.

CLICK HERE to read more about the license and House Mover bond requirements from the Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department




How to Get Your Arkansas House Mover Surety Bond

1. Complete an online application. It's free and no-obligation. 2. One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign. 3. Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Arkansas House Mover Surety Bond!   If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
1. Apply Online Using our Free & Secure Application 2. Get Your Free Quote Applications are No-Obligation 3. Get Your Bond Most Bonds are Approved in 1-2 Business Days