The Arizona Residential Contractor License Surety Bond is required by the Registrar of Contractors of the State of Arizona. The bond amount is determined by the the type of contractor you are. If you need help determining your bond amount, give us a call and we’ll help you out!
What are the steps to take in order to be a Licensed Contractor for Residential in Arizona?
If you are planning to engage in business where you will contract to build, alter, repair, move, or demolish a structure, you will need to apply for a license. The Arizona Registrar of Contractors has an overview of the steps that you need to take on their website. The most important parts that you must not forget to include are the following:
- You need to be able to present your exam results. If that is not possible, you may look for the waiver form and submit that instead.
- You must also present the transaction receipt for the background checks for all the persons that are included in the application form.
- Don’t forget to have your government-issued identification ready.
- A completed bond verification form.
What Size Bond do I need?
Residential General Contractors – less than $750,000 annual revenue, $9,000 surety bond.
$750,000 or more, $15,000 surety bond.
Residential Specialty Contractors – less than $375,000 annual revenue, $4,250 surety bond.
$375,000 or more in annual revenue, $7,500 surety bond.
Where can I get an Arizona Residential Contractor License Surety Bond ?
At Surety Solutions Insurance Services, Inc. (Surey1) it is easy to obtain the Arizona Contractor License Surety Bond. Our process is simple and easy. Just complete our easy to use, online application form and within one business day, one of our surety experts to contact you (within one business day) to give you your quote.Once you are done paying and signing some paperwork, we will mail the surety bond to you right away.
Surety1 has been in the business since 2003 and we are also rated A+ by Better Business Bureau.
How to Get Your Arizona Residential Contractor License Surety Bond
- Complete an online application. It’s free and no-obligation.
- One of our surety experts will contact you with a firm quote and an agreement to sign.
- Provide payment and your signed agreement, and then you will receive your Surety Bond!
If you have any questions, please call us at 877-654-2327.
Surety1 was founded in 2003 and helps thousands of clients find the best prices on their surety bonds. We take pride in our work so that we can give you great service. Learn more about Surety1.